CDPR has just announced the 2 new free DLCs for this week: Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear, and an alternative look for Triss. I’m really excited for the wolf gear, everyone has been asking for a new Witcher set that is somewhere in-between the Cat and Bear.
CDPR has just announced they will be releasing a hotfix patch 1.06 to fix some bugs with quests. The list of the fixes includes:
– Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
– Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
– The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
– Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
– Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now officially the 2nd highest rated PC RPG of all time on Metacritic with a metascore of 94%, behind only Baldur’s Gate 2 which holds a metascore of 95%!
Although this is the same rating as other popular RPG titles like Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Oblivion, Diablo, and Mass Effect 2, it beats all of these games with its high user rating of 9.1 (5th highest for PC RPGs).
I have to say I’m not surprised at all as Witcher 3 is nearly a perfect game, and the best RPG I’ve played in a very long time.
CD Project Red has just announced 2 new free DLCs on their twitter coming out later this week:
a new quest called “Fool’s Gold”, and a new Neutral Gwent Card set – “Ballad Heroes”.
First some CDPR news – they are working diligently on patch 1.05, which will bring a fix to the XP bug, as well as a slew of game fixes and improvements, such as bugged quests, graphics errors. The patch is set to come out some time after this weekend.
Partial List of Changes:
– Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
– General stability and performance improvements
– Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
– Improved camera smoothness
– Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
– Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
– Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
– Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
– Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
– Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri’s Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
– Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
– Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
– Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
– Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
– Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man’s tree during Eye for an Eye quest
– Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
– Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
– Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
– Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
– Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King’s Gambit quest.
– Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
– Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven’s Treasure quest
– The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.
Lastly, I’ve been making tons of videos and finally starting to update the website. Check out the Crafting Guide; I will be adding lots more content in the coming weeks, like where/how to get the Green Witcher School Gear sets, skill builds, and more. Thanks for visiting!